Friday, September 02, 2005

Just ridiculous...

Okay, so there's been this guy for a few months who's been chatting with me on yahoo. He claimed months ago to know who I was and told me that he had been attracted to me for a while...but wanted to keep his identity a secret for the time being.

Well, that's turned into a few months of this. He claims that he wasn't trying to be mysterious and that he was just chatting with me, not trying to hide his identity.

So, hadn't heard from him in a while. Then this evening, when I got home from work, he sent me a message. In chatting I mentioned dealing with the craving for a ciagrette.

He told me he was a smoker and chose not to associate with non-smokers and since I was quitting, we shouldn't talk anymore.

I asked him if he was being serious. I told him that if he was it was the most ridiculous thing I'd ever heard.

He then started a discussion about whether I was a dog or a cat person.

I went into my story of having had a dog that I have had to give up to my parents with various moves as I can't pay the pet deposits to keep a large dog indoors and I don't have a yard.

He asked me is the dog (now belonging to my parents) was an indoor or outdoor dog.

I stated that as it was no longer my dog, my parents, that it was now an outdoor dog.

He said "That's strik 2, 3 and 4. Good luck quitting smoking." (or something to that effect.)

I'd finally had enough and said "You know what...fuck off."

Jesus...I just can't help thinking...is this guy for real?

What a lunatic.

3 Comments:

Blogger matty said...

What a loser this "guy" was --- could have been an old lady in New Jersey, one never knows.

Wow -- you've had a stalker, too!

Mine just keep sending me cool things. Tho, I do fear at any moment someone is going to sneak up from behind and kill me. I just can't seem to send any of the stuff back when it arrives. Even tho, I am, once again, back on the employment beat --- I won't be catching up for a while so I would have never gotten the new Goldfrapp CD had it not been for my stalker.

Does this make me a bad person? Hmmmmm...

4:18 PM  
Blogger matty said...

Ok -- so I most def. have some sort of visual limitation. I have the hardest time getting the letters correct on your word verification. It is funny. Sort of like my little challenge for the day!

4:19 PM  
Blogger PoetX said...

Okay this is just not fair. You've all had stalkers and I'm still waiting for mine. Am I not stalkable ?!!! :(

Can I have Matt's type of stalker who sends me presents and stuff !! hehehe

By the way Underling is this the same 'guy' who said we both had more in common than we realised?

Men eh?

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home