Monday, September 05, 2005

Cracked

I cracked last night, under the strain. By 1:00 am I was feeling very sad and lonely and was trying to sleep, but this great huge snake inside me didn't want me to sleep.

So, I left the house and bought a pack. Smoked a few. Fell asleep, and now feel like total shit. It's like I just through away the entire weekend of not smoking, cause now that shit is back in my system...arrrgggh.

But I'm back on board, as of now.

Damn it...this is so hard...it's almost too hard.

Anyway...in other news, I went out for a walk again last night. The temperature has been so nice these past few days. So I walked for about an hour last night. Stopped and gawked at some of the houses...and generally had a good time. Came home, ate some dinner, watched Family Guy, and then sat up online for a bit.

Returned to the TV where I watched some Doctor Who, then came back in and chatted with Eric on yahoo. It was 11:00 at night for me, 10:00 in the morning for him.

It's weird talking to someone in another time zone. I'm trying to wrap my head around the time concept. Chatted with Poet this morning and had to make him tell me what time it was in England so I could have a reference point.

I know how it all works in theory and understand the difference in time zones, but when it comes down to it...there's something weird about talking to someone who's already living the next day.

Or maybe I'm just really weird.

Anyway...need to grad lunch out of the oven. Baked pasta with Chicken, Broccoli and alfredo sauce...mmmmm... Then I'm out to walk for the rest of the afternoon.

See you all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home