Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The weather outside is frightful...

...but the wall furnace is so delightful.

Yes, winter has come at long last to Oklahoma. Thirty minutes were spent yesterday morning scraping a half inch of frost off of my cars windows.

This morning the temperatures were well below freezing (like 15 degrees...and that's freakin' cold here)with a wind chill below zero.

A few minutes ago I walked over to Target to get a can of soup (seems like a soup for lunch day) and the first snowflakes started falling.

So, I'm going to leave the office at 4:30 and go pick up Joe's dog and then head home and make a big pot of tortilla soup. Then I'm going to curl up on the couch with the dog and watch a movie and keep warm.

I love this time of year.

(FYI: When I ran spell check it suggested that I replace the word "freakin'" with "foreskin". That would have given that sentance a really wierd twist, don't you think?)

2 Comments:

Blogger matty said...

yeah, that would have added an odd perspective to the post. tho, I guess foreskin is always nice for the holidays.

10:56 PM  
Blogger matty said...

where is my underling??!?!?!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home