Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Long Time...No Post

Okay...at the urging of Mr. Matt...whose quiet voice was heard across the internet, I suppose I can take a few minutes out of my evening and put up an entry here...lol

Life is, as they say, good. I have forever left behind my cute little apartment and now live in a beautiful house with my sweet boyfriend and our two dogs. Big steps and a little adjustment was necessary...so this month has been filled to the brim with adventures...

I just can't think of any to tell you about right now. But, I'm alive, I'm well and I'm just out of things to say...

I probably won't be around much anymore...at least not on here. I'll still be around on the old e-mail and such...but I wouldn't count on this space for updates any time soon...(as most of you have probably stopped checking anyway).

Love to all of you...

Seacrest out...

3 Comments:

Blogger matty said...

Glad you're doing well!!!!! Yay!

...I'm bummed you're leaving the world of blogging.

well, keep in touch!!!!!

love,
matty

8:33 PM  
Blogger David said...

I miss your blog too.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home